Eggers laboratory graduate student Reece Mazade recently successfully defended his PhD.
In the news
- Reece Mazade defends his PhD
- Eggers Laboratory students graduate with honors
Eggers laboratory undergraduate researchers Jordan Roman and Aaron Salazar recently graduated from the University of Arizona with honors.
- Eggers Laboratory at ARVO 2015
Members of the Eggers Laboratory recently presented work at ARVO 2015.
- Eggers laboratory honors students present their work
Jordan Roman and Aaron Salazar in the Eggers laboratory recently presented posters at the Physiology poster session.
- New Eggers lab publication
Johnnie Moore-Dotson in the Eggers laboratory recently had a publication accepted by the Journal of Neurophysiology, titled "Different types of…
- Johnnie Moore-Dotson presents at SFN
Johnnie Moore-Dotson recently presented her work on retinal neuron dysfunction in diabetes at the Society for Neuroscience Meeting.
- Eggers Laboratory Members Present Research at ARVO
- Reece Mazade on GIDP’s at the University of Arizona
- Adam Bernstein accepted to MD/PhD program