In the news
- New article on the effects of diabetes on the inner retina
- New article on ganglion cell activity and light adaptation in diabetes
The Eggers lab recently showed that ganglion cell light responses and light adaptation are changed in early diabetes.
- Mazade and Eggers paper published
The Eggers lab recently published a paper showing dopamine receptor modulation of inhibitory surrounds in the retina.
- Moore-Dotson and Eggers paper published
The Eggers lab recently published showing that calcium signaling is malfunctioning in the rod pathway in diabetes.
- Faculty feature on Dr. Eggers
- Mazade, Flood and Eggers publish paper on dopamine modulation
The Eggers lab recently published a paper showing that dopamine modulates the OFF pathway in the retina through reducing release from amacrine…
- Flood, Moore-Dotson and Eggers paper on dopamine modulation published
The Eggers lab recently published a paper showing how dopmaine modulates retinal inhibition in the rod pathway.
- Eggers laboratory students graduate with honors
Eggers lab students Isabella Yubeta and Marissa Paz recently graduated with honors from the University of Arizona.
- Eggers lab in the ARVO newsletter
The Eggers lab was recently featured in the ARVO newsletter about ARVO travel grant recipients.
- NSF CAREER Award establishes outreach project
As part of the NSF CAREER Award recently received by Dr. Eggers, we have established the Arizona RETINA Project: …