The Eggers lab recently published a paper showing how dopmaine modulates retinal inhibition in the rod pathway.
In the news
- Flood, Moore-Dotson and Eggers paper on dopamine modulation published
- Eggers laboratory students graduate with honors
Eggers lab students Isabella Yubeta and Marissa Paz recently graduated with honors from the University of Arizona.
- Eggers lab in the ARVO newsletter
The Eggers lab was recently featured in the ARVO newsletter about ARVO travel grant recipients.
- NSF CAREER Award establishes outreach project
As part of the NSF CAREER Award recently received by Dr. Eggers, we have established the Arizona RETINA Project: …
- Retina Researcher Erika Eggers Sheds Light on Vision’s Mysteries
- Dr. Eggers awarded NSF CAREER Award
Dr. Eggers was recently awarded an NSF CAREER Award to continue the Eggers laboratory work on the role of inhibition in light adaptation.
- Mazade and Eggers paper on light adaptation of inhibition published
- Eggers Laboratory publishes paper showing early retinal neuronal damage in diabetes
A paper by the Eggers laboratory, "Early retinal neuronal dysfunction in diabetic mice: Reduced light-evoked inhibition increases rod pathway…
- Dr. Eggers presents work at the Alcon Research Institute Awards Symposium
Dr. Eggers was awarded an Alcon Research Institute New Investigator Award and presented at the Alcon Research Institute Awards Symposium.
- Eggers Laboratory hosts KEYS student
The Eggers laboratory recently hosted KEYS student Nathaniel Gallegos.