The Eggers lab just published another paper that was part of Michael Flood's dissertation work. This time he showed that retinal dopamine…
In the news
- New paper showing dopamine dysfunction in the diabetic retina
- New article on the effect of dopamine receptor on ON sustained ganglion cells
A paper showing part of Michael Flood's dissertation work on dopamine receptors!
- Dr. Eggers appointed Associate Department Head of Physiology
- The Art of Science On Display Under the Microscope
Great article about Andrea's work in the Eggers lab!
- Behind the Beaker Podcast talks to Dr. Eggers
Dr. Eggers spoke with Behind the Beaker at the UA Daily Wildcat.
- Great feature on Andrea's work
- New article on the effects of diabetes on the inner retina
- New article on ganglion cell activity and light adaptation in diabetes
The Eggers lab recently showed that ganglion cell light responses and light adaptation are changed in early diabetes.
- Mazade and Eggers paper published
The Eggers lab recently published a paper showing dopamine receptor modulation of inhibitory surrounds in the retina.
- Moore-Dotson and Eggers paper published
The Eggers lab recently published showing that calcium signaling is malfunctioning in the rod pathway in diabetes.